Thursday, January 29, 2015

Make-up JUNKIE!

You may not know this about me (ya, know-if you live under a rock or something).....

I LOVE make-up, not just a little-A LOT.

I love watching tutorials, I love searching Pinterest for the latest and greatest. I could peruse the aisles of Sephora and Ulta for hours. No.joke.

Last week I took the girls into Sephora with me, they were in HEAVEN! Thank goodness too since I spent a good 45 minutes in there sampling anything and everything.
They came out looking like clowns and I came out with the most amazing highlighting cream ever. Bene'fit High Beam.*
It comes in a little nail-polish-looking bottle, you even use a little brush to apply it. I'm soooo loving it. After a little pinteresting, I found some great application techniques, this one is my favorite: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/179651472611500502/  So pretty and glowy, a fresh-off-the-beach look. I recommend running out and grabbing it ASAP!!!

Okay, let me calm myself down.....I just so excited about great products.


*Another thing to know about me, I am ALL about bargain make-up. BUT....I love a good splurge on really fantastic products! (MAC is my go to when I have money burning a hole in my pocket)


Until Next time!

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment