Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I will blog again....

GOOD GREIF!!!! How has it been this long since I've blogged?!?!? Almost a year! I guess throwing another kid in the mix can be a little time consuming.

A quick review of the last year:

 I had major gall bladder issues, starting in June of 2013. Nightmare fat-free diet, I ate a LOT of fruit and Veggies.

 Baby Ivy Josephine (Ivy Jivy, Ives, Ivy Jo, JO JO) was born 8/15/13 2 weeks early, weighed in at 7lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches.

4 weeks after birth, I had my gall bladder removed (emergency surgery). Awful experience, BUT I feel SOOO much better and wouldn't change a thing.

Ruby started her final year of preschool. She is smart as a whip!! Counts by 2's, knows all her letters, is starting to spell words, and reads a few too!

Lucy has turned 3, 3 is not fun. Whoever invented "terrible twos" hadn't yet met a 3 year old! She IS hilarious, soooo sweet, very generous, and so so snuggly!

Ivy rocked our world! We were totally getting comfortable in life, no diapers, no sippy cups, no diaper bag, no stroller.... UFFDA! We got it down now, but I had forgotten all of the logistics for getting out of the house with a babe!
She is a terrible sleeper, a wonderful nurser, a cuddly bug, and has a heck of a cry (she nows how to get attention).

Nathan is still at Hosanna! He is the director of digital communications, his job has him leading a team of 5 or so. His talents never cease to amaze me. We celebrate 8 years of marriage in a couple weeks!! Still the man of my dreams!

My goals: blog more!!!! Share recipes, share tutorials, express my feelings and dreams! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment