Thursday, February 10, 2011

To blog or not blog........

I guess I'll blog......

Not much to say this time around! Just getting through daily life, full of rituals and habits with an occasional wrench thrown into the flow of our system (skipping naps, yikes)
Nathan and I are finally getting some dates in this month, 'bout time! Lu is about 4 months old, I guess I can cut the cord!
I'm nervous to leave her, almost more so than with Ruby. Ruby started daycare at 8 weeks, Lucy has been without at least one of her parent only twice!!! That is a little silly if I don't say so myself! This couple needs to get out!!!!!!!!!!
The laundry is stacked to the ceiling, it's the thorn in my side.....
I want to do some sewing......
I want to make the girls some tutu's.......
I want a bowl of cereal.......


Okay, guess that's all! Gonna go pour me a bowl of Reese's peanut butter puffs.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment