Monday, January 10, 2011

A new year!

I'm back!

So it's been a while....Guess I've been adjusting to parenting two beautiful girls!

Where to start:

Lucille
After 5 hours of intense labor, my sweet mellow Lu was born! I am so blessed, she is the perfect baby! She sleeps, she eats, she plays, she smiles, she coos, she giggles, she loves...I love. My daughters are love, they are the beautiful product of what true love creates! I have such an intense love for them it actually hurts, my chest gets all tight and I get a thick lump in my throat when I try to even fathom the intensity of this love! AHHHH!
At bedtime, while Nathan puts Ruby to sleep, Lucy and I have sweet moments together. We watch each other, sometimes we "talk", sometimes we smile, sometimes we give kisses, sometimes we just look. I try so hard to engrave every precious moment into my memory. I want to remember all those minutes!

Ruby
My spitfire! She keeps me on my toes, she's always on my heels. If only I could get her to keep her shoes on......
She loves life, from 5:30 am until 7:30 she loves life! The simplest things make this sweet girl happy, a box of "hello-hi" (princess) bandaids keeps her entertained for an hour, a box of floss is a treasure, a tube of lotion is a treat. Needless to say, she can open doors and our bathroom is a little girls dream!
This girl makes me laugh, she makes me scream, she makes me cry, but most of all she makes me complete!

Nathan
Husband, Daddy, Provider, Hard worker, Dishwasher, Garbage Man, Plumber, Mr. Fix-it, Hide and Seek Player, Toy Finder, Cuddler, Shoe Putter-On-Er, Puke Cleaner-Up-Er..........
He is so wonderful! I love him with all my heart! God knew from the very start what he was doing. Every prayer I ever prayed was answered when Nathan was made for me: funny, tall, handsome, caring, sensitive, masculine, giving, a lover of christ, strong, silly, loving, affectionate, responsible... I could go on and on! I love him!!!

Me
The 3 people above make me, they complete me, they are me. They teach me patience, they teach me how to grow, they teach me how to care, they teach me how to live, they teach me how to laugh, they teach me how to cry, but most of all, they have taught me how to love, to love with all my heart!

I am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment